Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Elder John Lund

I figured it was about time to make a post. I cannot get the elf yourself to work. Maybe it was a holiday thing. Anyway, here is a fantastic way to keep intouch with John while he is on his mission. It is DearElder.com It is easy to set up an account. It is free and quick. He is in the MTC until 11 Feb. to write him in the MTC his box number is 219, His mission info is Par-Asu and his estimated departure date is 11 Feb 08. Once he goes to Paraguay you just use the Paraguay Asuncion pouch they have on dearelder.com. They deliver and mail the letters same day if they are in by noon while he is in the MTC. Once he goes to paraguay they print and mail the letters in the pouch for free. You just type the letter and push send. No envelopes, stamps or addresses to remember Way Easy. We are using it almost every day. He likes it.
That is about all for us. John Jay is studying for the LSAT in June. Cami goes back to BYU in a few days. Sunnie is frantically doing homework that was suppose to be done over the break and I am in the middle of Mono. I am way behind on Christmas things. I will be mailing out Christmas cards today or tomorrow. We Love you all
The Navy Lunds :0)

1 comment:

ROBBY said...

I like how you said, "We love you all" I'm glad you still love me.
thanks for the info about elder john and i hope he's doin' well in the MTC.